Automation, oversee and control of paints storage, pumping and mixing plant by the facility "Kenda Farben" Garlasco
The system allows the regular running of the plant, both automatic and manual of all handlings by continuous acquiring of signals from on-board devices (motors, end-of-stroke and extra stroke devices, micro switches, sensors, solenoid valves, loading cells, etc...)
By control panel the operator insert the receipe to realise the final product, the system withdraws the required quantity of products from storage tanks and pumps them in the mixing tanks.
The control of movement includes:
- Command solenoid valves;
- Command pumps and mixers motor;
- Automatic and manual cycle;
- Screen alarm report with details about type of alarm and description of suggested mobilisation procedure;
- Safety management of operators and personnel of the plant (emergency switch, emergency end-of-stroke devices, etc..);
- Acquiring and visualisation of weighing from OP.
The graphic realised for operator's interface is interactive for an easy-to-use and include:
- Summary of system variables (analogic and digital);
- System data configuration;
- System diagnostic page;
- Alarms detail page;
- Operator's guide for an immediate and explicit understanding of operational situation;
- Handling of protection passwords of the various levels of access;
- Graphical schematic of all sectors of the plant.
- Nº 30 storage tanks;
- Nº 3 mixers with 5.5 kW 400V;
- Nº 3 mixers with 1.5 kW 400V;
- Nº 3 mixers with 4 kW 400V;
- Nº 13 pumps with 0.75 kW 400V;
- Nº 7 pumps with 1.5 kW 400V;
- Nº 2 pumps with 1.85 kW 400V;
- Nº 1 pumps with 2.2 kW 400V;
- Nº 101 pneumatic toggle valves;
- Nº 202 digital end-of stroke devices;
- Nº 24 loading cells;
- Nº 2 push-button panel to command pumps and mixers;
- Nº 13 push-button panel to command pumps .