History of Men and Ideas in Continuous Evolution
LABEX was founded in 1979 by a pool of industrial automation and industrial electric components specialized people . Through the decades LABEX has been moving forward investing in continuous professional training of the company employees, who together with the experience grown with our customers, allow us to supply and manage several and specific kinds of services, hardly difficult to retrieve from the market otherwise. Labex is leader in electrical design both in low and medium voltage, in developing process automation systems, in power panel board for moving lines machinery and in any kinds of productive plants for industry and tertiary. Today our goal is to guarantee, in a market always more hard to please, the required expertise to face the matter with our customers, with the right capability of in-depth analisys and trasparency.
LABEX has always considered of fundamental importance the use of a quality control-system (QS) for a company management
conform to the requirements of the certification UNI EN ISO 9001. That's the reason why LABEX was one of the first company to receive
in 1997 this kind of certification and today is fully committed to keep it updated to provide high quality standards. In order to
improve the personnel skills in 2015 LABEX receives UL certification to realize electrical equipments in compliance with UL-508A.
The appointment of this certification allows LABEX to propose itself to the north american market.
These are our goals in compliance to UNI and UL certifications:
- Customer satisfaction considering a specific evaluation of its explicit and implicit true requirements;
- Continued improvement of our products and equipments through a constant examination of customer's requests;
- Efficency of our production department;
- Best evaluation of available resources;
- Continued improvement of process and performance of quality system;
- Study and following use of the better technologies available on the market.