Realisation of automated system for wagons movement in the facility "Fornace di Castagnole" Monferrato.
The automated system for wagons movement allows their manual and automatic positioning control by acquiring signals from the structure (motor actuation, end of stroke devices, extra stroke devices, microswitch...).
Movement control includes:
- Operation of entry and exit doors controls of baking furnace;
- Regulation of baking time of bricks by varying pushing time;
- Command for wagon's dragging motors on the trails;
- Command for wagon's loading/unloading motors over/from traversers;
- Command for traversers' motors by varying inverters' acceleration ramp;
- Command for oleodinamic control unit for furnace push;
- Safety management of operators and personnel of the plant (gate closure, etc..);
- Screen alarm report with details about type of alarm and description of suggested mobilisation procedure;
The graphic realised for operator's interface is interactive for an easy-to-use and include:
- Summary of system variables (analogic and digital);
- Schematic representation of the facility with identification of wagons and signals from field;
- Production page with the count of wagons processed in the furnace and production trend;
- System data configuration;
- System diagnostic page;
- Alarms detail page,;
- Recipes planning page;
- Operator's guide for an immediate and explicit understanding of operational situation.